Topics

auto logging from JT Alert

James Sharp

How do I set up DX Keeper to auto log from WSJT-X or JT Alert?
Working a station brings up a dialog box but nothing is entered into DX Keeper as before
Tnx, Jim

How do I set up DX Keeper to auto log from WSJT-X or JT Alert?

+ WSJT-X can interoperate directly with DXLab, or via JT-Alert. Step-by-step instructions for both schemes are available via

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModes>

Bart AA7VA

James - as Dave says - it works perfectly. I suggest using JT Alert for its many benefits.  I just re-installed after a HD crash, and it worked perfect the first try, even checking the DX Keeper logs for previous contacts, which surprised me how fast it was with a SSD rather than the old tech spinning disk.