ARRL sections

ve3ki

As of April 1, 2020, PEI (the Canadian province) is no longer in the MAR section; it is in a section of its own (PE) - see <http://www.arrl.org/news/radio-amateurs-of-canada-announces-a-new-section>; also, see <https://contests.arrl.org/contestmultipliers.php?a=wve> for a current list of ARRL/RAC sections. DXKeeper does not allow me to enter PE as the ARRL section, and instead overwrites the section with MAR upon receiving a LotW confirmation. Apparently the information about the new section has not yet made its way into the ADIF specification; is there a way to get that corrected?

73,
Rich VE3KI

As of April 1, 2020, PEI (the Canadian province) is no longer in the MAR section; it is in a section of its own (PE) - see <http://www.arrl.org/news/radio-amateurs-of-canada-announces-a-new-section>; also, see <https://contests.arrl.org/contestmultipliers.php?a=wve> for a current list of ARRL/RAC sections. DXKeeper does not allow me to enter PE as the ARRL section, and instead overwrites the section with MAR upon receiving a LotW confirmation. Apparently the information about the new section has not yet made its way into the ADIF specification; is there a way to get that corrected?

+ I have sent you a new version of DXKeeper that

- includes PE in all "ARRL section" selectors

- assigns new or updated Canadian QSOs with the province of PE to the ARRL Section of PE.

+ Please let me know how it goes.

As of April 1, 2020, PEI (the Canadian province) is no longer in the MAR section; it is in a section of its own (PE) - see <http://www.arrl.org/news/radio-amateurs-of-canada-announces-a-new-section>; also, see <https://contests.arrl.org/contestmultipliers.php?a=wve> for a current list of ARRL/RAC sections. DXKeeper does not allow me to enter PE as the ARRL section, and instead overwrites the section with MAR upon receiving a LotW confirmation. Apparently the information about the new section has not yet made its way into the ADIF specification; is there a way to get that corrected?

+ I have proposed that PE be added to ADIF's list of ARRL/RAC sections.

+ Anyone can make such proposals; the URL is

https://groups.io/g/adifdev