Topics

[ARRL-LoTW] LOTW with DXKeeper DXLabs

KB1USP - David

Hello Friends.

I am trying again to setup DXKeeper with LOTW.  I see this step:

>>To upload a particular QSO, right-click its entry in the Log Page Display and then select the Upload to LotW command in the pop-up menu; confirm that the Station Location and Station Callsign shown to the right of Upload to LotW command are appropriate for the QSO to be uploaded.<

When I right-click on a log entry, and right-click: "Upload to lotw", I get this message:

"QSO was not uploaded to lotw because no lotw station location has been selected on the QSL Confirmation window lotw tab".

Any thoughts?  Help wis appreciated.

(Be careful I'm a newbie to this.)

Thanks

David

KB1USP

On 1/22/2020 4:49 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Is there a tutorial anywhere online...or a youtube video about how to link up DXLab's DXKeeper logging software to interact with LOTW?\

+ An introductory description is here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingLotW>

+ Step-by-step configuration instructions are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ConfigureLotW>

+ I've sent you an invitation to join the DXLab Discussion Group, where all questions about DXLab are welcome.

I am trying again to setup DXKeeper with LOTW. I see this step:

To upload a particular QSO, right-click its entry in the Log Page Display and then select the Upload to LotW command in the pop-up menu; confirm that the Station Location and Station Callsign shown to the right of Upload to LotW command are appropriate for the QSO to be uploaded.<
When I right-click on a log entry, and right-click: "Upload to lotw", I get this message:

"QSO was not uploaded to lotw because no lotw station location has been selected on the QSL Confirmation window lotw tab".

Any thoughts? Help wis appreciated.

+ Please review this introduction

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingLotW>

+ Then follow these step-by-step configuration instructions:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ConfigureLotW>

+ Then review this article on submitting QSOs to LoTW:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLotW>

+ If you still have questions, don't hesitate to post them here.

KB1USP - David

+ Please review this introduction
I reviewed said articles before I posted and I am still stumped...that's why I posed the question to the list.

David

KB1USP

On 3/29/2020 5:14 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

[...]

+ OK. Where in the documentation were you first stumped?

w6de

Dave KB1USP, Your error message: "QSO was not uploaded to lotw because no lotw station location has been selected on the QSL Confirmation window lotw tab".

tells you exactly what you need to do.  The Documentation Dave, AA6YQ, pointed you to will/would explain how to accomplish this.

Here is the Cliff’s Notes short cut version for your immediate problem.  But, you really need to read the documentation to understand how these pieces interoperate.

Open DXKeeper QSL Configuration, select LotW tab, and fill in the information in the TQSL pane at bottom of the window.

To open QSL Config: open DXKeeper, DXKeeper’s  Log QSOs tab, select Config, QSL Config will open.  At the bottom of DXKeeper Config select “QSL Config”.  A shortcut to QSL Config is to press the Control key on your keyboard and  then select the  Config button on DXKeeper’s Log QSOs page.

The station location you are looking to select should have been previously set up in DXKeeper in the “My QTHs” tab.

Dave, w6de