From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Reed
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 17:22
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] ARRL 10M contest submission questions

New at trying contesting, and I have a few questions that might get answered here...

I participated in the ARRL 10M contest.

I used DXKeeper for the log, with it set to contest mode; I believe the QSO informations to be correct.

How do I get from here to an online submission to the ARRL for my participation?

Any help appreciated...

Thanks and 73 de Dave, W5SV

--
W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

New at trying contesting, and I have a few questions that might get answered here...

I participated in the ARRL 10M contest.

I used DXKeeper for the log, with it set to contest mode; I believe the QSO informations to be correct.

How do I get from here to an online submission to the ARRL for my participation?

+ Instructions for logging contest QSOs in a manner that permits a Cabrillo log to be generated are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Contesting.htm>

+ The most important recommendation in this documentation is

"Making a few test QSOs before the contest and verifying that a proper Cabrillo log can be generated is strongly recommended."

+ Step-by-step instructions are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Contesting>

David Reed

Thanks Dave!