APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT incorrectly set to U

Steve K8JQ

I notice that many DXKeeper entries that have been uploaded to LoTW have APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT set to U. These entries have a date in the APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSLSDATE field and many of them have a date in the APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSLRDATE field. If I do an update from LoTW, APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT will be set to Y.

There are thousands of such entries. I do not know how APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT is changed from Y to U sometime after they are initially uploaded to LoTW and have the variable set to Y. Probably of my own doing.

Is APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT being incorrectly set to U something to be concerned about? Is it OK to just leave it that way?

Steve, K8JQ

I notice that many DXKeeper entries that have been uploaded to LoTW have APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT set to U. These entries have a date in the APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSLSDATE field and many of them have a date in the APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSLRDATE field. If I do an update from LoTW, APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT will be set to Y.

There are thousands of such entries. I do not know how APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT is changed from Y to U sometime after they are initially uploaded to LoTW and have the variable set to Y. Probably of my own doing.

+ I suggest that you review

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#Updating_Logged_QSOs_to_their_Reflect_Acceptance_and_Confirmation_by_LotW

+ If you still have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to post them here.

Is APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT being incorrectly set to U something to be concerned about? Is it OK to just leave it that way?
+ You should correct this.using the automation that DXKeeper provides.

Steve K8JQ

A section of the web page referenced below reads " . . . check your LotW account to determine whether they've simply not yet been processed, or been processed and generated errors."

Where on the LoTW web site do I look to find QSOs that "
been processed and generated errors"?

Steve, K8JQ

On 7/3/2022 2:02 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
[...]

+ See

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/view-accepted-qsos/

+ Fortunately, most of the rejecting is done by TQSL; when that happens, DXKeeper displays the error message(s) after you click the "Upload to LoTW" button.

+ After you update all of your logged QSOs to reflect their acceptance by LoTW, you can occasionally click the LoTW button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab; this will filter the Log Page Display to show only QSOs whose "LoTW QSL Sent" items are still set to 'U' - QSOs that haven't been accepted by LoTW.