Anyone using DXLabs with a SunSDR2 DX ?

Tim

Looking to hear from anyone who might be using DXLab with a Sun SDR2 DX transceiver. I am just getting the radio set up and will be trying to interface it with third party programs next.
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J
nz8j@...

Dave AA6YQ

Looking to hear from anyone who might be using DXLab with a Sun SDR2 DX transceiver. I am just getting the radio set up and will be trying to interface it with third party programs next.

+ Your Sun SDR emulates a Kenwood transceiver, so configure Commander accordingly.

Miro Sadowski

I use SunSDR2 Pro  with DXLab from a few years and it works fine.
I set in Commander KENWOOD, COM6, 38400,8,Parity None, Stop 2, DTR Off, RTS On
In SunSDR software I have to use "n-1" number, ie. COM5 (Options-CAT)
Miro SP5GNI

HB9BUN

I am using this combination since 2 years. No issues.

73 Peter - HB9BUN

Am 27.05.2021 um 22:10 schrieb Tim:

Looking to hear from anyone who might be using DXLab with a Sun SDR2 DX transceiver. I am just getting the radio set up and will be trying to interface it with third party programs next.
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J
nz8j@...

Tim

Thanks to Dave and others for responding, wanted to make sure it could be done, I can't imagine not using DXLab.
73
Tim
NZ8J