Topics

Anyone Have an Accurate (Up-to-date) Sub-band Definition File?

John AC4CA

Somehow my hard-earned SC Sub-band Definition file went bye-bye. The way the digital modes have segmented the bands, it's hard to keep track of what's where anymore. (E.g. 20m from 14070kHz to 14100kHz or 40m from 7040kHz to 7100kHz) Does anyone have a good, recent file they can post for us? I really don't want to rebuild this file if someone has a good one they will share. Thanks
John AC4CA

Somehow my hard-earned SC Sub-band Definition file went bye-bye. The way the digital modes have segmented the bands, it's hard to keep track of what's where anymore. (E.g. 20m from 14070kHz to 14100kHz or 40m from 7040kHz to 7100kHz) Does anyone have a good, recent file they can post for us? I really don't want to rebuild this file if someone has a good one they will share.

+ SpotCollector includes the file

BandModes 2020-04-11

+ which is reasonable up-to-date. If you lost your copy, you can get it here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/BandModes.txt