Topics

Another dumb question

Pete Smith

I want to generate a report that only shows my DXCC progress on 160M, specifically countries I have worked but not confirmed.  I've spent a half hour plowing through the help and the wiki, but have not found instructions for doing this yet.  I'm sure it's a common need, so if someone can just point me to the right place...

-- 
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the new Reverse Beacon Network
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite 
"retail" DX cluster.

ND9G Mike

" I want to generate a report that only shows my DXCC progress on 160M, specifically countries I have worked but not confirmed.  I've spent a half hour plowing through the help and the wiki, but have not found instructions for doing this yet.  I'm sure it's a common need, so if someone can just point me to the right place..."

There are a couple of ways you can do this easily.

1. Open the RAT window, chang the band dropdown to 160, set the checkboxes to suit your needs and click the Report button.

2. Open the Advanced Sorts , Filters and Modifiers window and use that to filter your log to the 160M band. Once filtered, go to the Check progress tab and click the button for progress in the DXCC panel. It will prompt you that your log is filtered, say no to retain your 160M filter.

Mike ND9G

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 8:42 AM Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

I want to generate a report that only shows my DXCC progress on 160M, specifically countries I have worked but not confirmed.  I've spent a half hour plowing through the help and the wiki, but have not found instructions for doing this yet.  I'm sure it's a common need, so if someone can just point me to the right place...

-- 
73, Pete N4ZR
"retail" DX cluster.

Steve Jones

I replied directly with screen grabs that don’t work here

Steve WS5W

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Pete Smith
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 8:42 AM
To: dxlab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Another dumb question

-- 
73, Pete N4ZR
"retail" DX cluster.

Joe Subich, W4TV

Filter the log with
Band='160m' and (APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_RCVD not in ('Y','S','V') and
QSL_RCVD not in ('Y','S','V','B'))

Click the "Check Progress" tab -> Select Progress in DXCC, Challenge
& TopList and *DECLINE* the option to clear the filter.

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-01-28 9:41 AM, Pete Smith wrote: