Topics

Another dumb question

Pete Smith

I want to generate a report that only shows my DXCC progress on 160M, specifically countries I have worked but not confirmed.  I've spent a half hour plowing through the help and the wiki, but have not found instructions for doing this yet.  I'm sure it's a common need, so if someone can just point me to the right place...

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.

ND9G Mike

" I want to generate a report that only shows my DXCC progress on 160M, specifically countries I have worked but not confirmed.  I've spent a half hour plowing through the help and the wiki, but have not found instructions for doing this yet.  I'm sure it's a common need, so if someone can just point me to the right place..."

There are a couple of ways you can do this easily.

1. Open the RAT window, chang the band dropdown to 160, set the checkboxes to suit your needs and click the Report button.

2. Open the Advanced Sorts , Filters and Modifiers window and use that to filter your log to the 160M band. Once filtered, go to the Check progress tab and click the button for progress in the DXCC panel. It will prompt you that your log is filtered, say no to retain your 160M filter.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 8:42 AM Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

I want to generate a report that only shows my DXCC progress on 160M, specifically countries I have worked but not confirmed.  I've spent a half hour plowing through the help and the wiki, but have not found instructions for doing this yet.  I'm sure it's a common need, so if someone can just point me to the right place...

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

Steve Jones

I replied directly with screen grabs that don’t work here

Steve WS5W