Topics

ADIF file location

Ron KU7Y

Hi Dave,

When I use the Export QSOs tab on DXKeeper and make a ADIF file of the log,
where is that file stored? I need to see when the last was I did to avoid
including the whole 19K log in the new file.

Thanks,

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211
BUG USERS #189
SKCC #4904
QRP ARCI #8829
SOC #2
Idaho DX Association
Ron@...

https://www.avg.com

When I use the Export QSOs tab on DXKeeper and make a ADIF file of the log, where is that file stored?

+ When you click the Start button on the "Export QSOs" tab of DXKeeper's Main window, DXKeeper displays an "ADIF Export" window that
enables you specify the folder into which the generated ADIF file is to be stored, and the name of the generated file.

I need to see when the last was I did to avoid including the whole 19K log in the new file.

+ If you're forgotten when you saved the last ADIF file you exported, click the Start button on the "Export QSOs" tab of DXKeeper's
Main window; the "ADIF Export" window will show you the folder into which the last ADIF file you exported was saved. Then click the
Cancel button in the "ADIF Export" window's lower-right corner to abort the export operation.

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 3:07 PM Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

When I use the Export QSOs tab on DXKeeper and make a ADIF file of the log, where is that file stored?

+ When you click the Start button on the "Export QSOs" tab of DXKeeper's Main window, DXKeeper displays an "ADIF Export" window that
enables you specify the folder into which the generated ADIF file is to be stored, and the name of the generated file.

I need to see when the last was I did to avoid including the whole 19K log in the new file.

+ If you're forgotten when you saved the last ADIF file you exported, click the Start button on the "Export QSOs" tab of DXKeeper's
Main window; the "ADIF Export" window will show you the folder into which the last ADIF file you exported was saved.
Maybe, or maybe not - for example, if you *imported* QSOs since the
last export, it would show the directory containing the file that you
imported from.

73,

~iain / N6ML

Ron KU7Y

Thank you very much Dave,

Worked like a champ, got the job done on the first try!!

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211