ADI file for SOTA

Jim N7US

How can I create an ADI file including only QSOs that have entries in the SOTA_REF field?

73,  Jim N7US

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

How can I create an ADI file including only QSOs that have entries in the SOTA_REF field?

+ Filter the Log Page Display with the SQL expression

LEN(SOTA_REF)>0

+ Then click on the Main window's "Export QSOs" tab; when asked if you want the filter remove, click the "No" button.

+ Set the Options panel to "Export standard ADIF", and click the Start button to initiate creation of the ADIF file.

Dave, AA6YQ

RIchard Thorne

Jim,

In DXKeeper, click on the Check Progress tab.

In the lower right hand corner where it says 'Other progress reports' click on SOTA while holding the ctrl key.

This should open up Excel populated with all of your SOTA qso's Save the file and you should be able to upload the file to the SOTA progress website.

There's probably an easier way to do it after the you've pulled and uploaded the report the first time. Every so often I'll bring up the Excel SOTA report and trim off the qso's that I know I've already uploaded, save the file and then upload it to the SOTA progress website.

Rich - N5ZC

On 5/3/2021 12:46 PM, Jim N7US wrote:
/73,  JimN7US/

Jim N7US

Thanks to both Rich and Dave for the quick replies. I was unaware of the trick of pressing the ctrl key that Rich suggested. That's especially cool.

73, Jim N7US

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of RIchard Thorne via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 13:07
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] ADI file for SOTA

Jim,

In the lower right hand corner where it says 'Other progress reports'
click on SOTA while holding the ctrl key.

This should open up Excel populated with all of your SOTA qso's Save the file and you should be able to upload the file to the SOTA progress website.

There's probably an easier way to do it after the you've pulled and uploaded the report the first time. Every so often I'll bring up the Excel SOTA report and trim off the qso's that I know I've already uploaded, save the file and then upload it to the SOTA progress website.

Rich - N5ZC

How can I create an ADI file including only QSOs that have entries in
the SOTA_REF field?

/73,  JimN7US/

Kent N6WT

Jim

The way I do it I filter my log using the date and time of my last SOTA chaser contact that I uploaded and hit the "Since" button. I then go to the DXK Check Progress tab and while holding the Ctrl button on the keyboard I click the SOTA button. This generates a csv file that I upload directly to the SOTA database. This saves you from having to edit the csv file. 

I see you have chased me once!

Thanks
Kent
N6WT

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 11:46 AM Jim N7US <jim@...> wrote:
Thanks to both Rich and Dave for the quick replies.  I was unaware of the trick of pressing the ctrl key that Rich suggested.  That's especially cool.

73,  Jim N7US

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of RIchard Thorne via groups.io
To: DXLab@groups.io

Jim,

This should open up Excel populated with all of your SOTA qso's  Save the file and you should be able to upload the file to the SOTA progress website.

There's probably an easier way to do it after the you've pulled and uploaded the report the first time.  Every so often I'll bring up the Excel SOTA report and trim off the qso's that I know I've already uploaded, save the file and then upload it to the SOTA progress website.

Rich - N5ZC

> How can I create an ADI file including only QSOs that have entries in
> the SOTA_REF field?
>
> /73,  JimN7US/
>

RIchard Thorne

Kent,

Great idea.

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC

On 5/3/2021 2:15 PM, Kent N6WT wrote:
Jim
The way I do it I filter my log using the date and time of my last SOTA chaser contact that I uploaded and hit the "Since" button. I then go to the DXK Check Progress tab and while holding the Ctrl button on the keyboard I click the SOTA button. This generates a csv file that I upload directly to the SOTA database. This saves you from having to edit the csv file.
I see you have chased me once!
Thanks
Kent
N6WT
On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 11:46 AM Jim N7US <jim@n7us.net <mailto:jim@n7us.net>> wrote:
Thanks to both Rich and Dave for the quick replies.  I was unaware
of the trick of pressing the ctrl key that Rich suggested.  That's
especially cool.
73,  Jim N7US
From: DXLab@groups.io <mailto:DXLab@groups.io> <DXLab@groups.io
<mailto:DXLab@groups.io>> On Behalf Of RIchard Thorne via groups.io
<http://groups.io>
To: DXLab@groups.io <mailto:DXLab@groups.io>
Jim,
This should open up Excel populated with all of your SOTA qso's Save the file and you should be able to upload the file to the SOTA
progress website.
There's probably an easier way to do it after the you've pulled and
uploaded the report the first time.  Every so often I'll bring up
the Excel SOTA report and trim off the qso's that I know I've
already uploaded, save the file and then upload it to the SOTA
progress website.
Rich - N5ZC
> How can I create an ADI file including only QSOs that have
entries in
> the SOTA_REF field?
>