Adding the DXKeeper Comment Field to an Exported ADIF File

Steve / W1SMC

Searched through the documentation and I can't find anything on this.

I'd like to include the logbook Comment field on the generated ADIF file with the number of characters (as shown below):

          <Comment:12>WV QSO PARTY

Possible?  Or do I have to do this manually before I import my QSOs into my QRZ Logbook?

Thanks ..... Steve / W1SMC

I'd like to include the logbook Comment field on the generated ADIF file with the number of characters (as shown below):

          <Comment:12>WV QSO PARTY

Searched through the documentation and I can't find anything on this.

+ See this entry:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm#note