Adding new contests?

Ben Coleman NJ8J

I'm in the middle of getting used to the DXLabs suite (having previously used SwissLog, and a custom log database before that), and I am used to using N1MM+ for contests, which I import into DXKeeper afterwards. Is there a mechanism for adding new contests to DXKeeper, or should I just let it import whatever contest id N1MM+ puts into the log? I've noticed that there are some contests where the contest id that N1MM+ uses is different from the id that DXKeeper uses (e.g. CWOPS CWT), so I'm used to using the Contest Id replacement in the import for those. I'm just wondering if I need to worry about contests that DXK doesn't have an id for.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman nj8j@benshome.net
"I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the

I'm in the middle of getting used to the DXLabs suite (having previously used SwissLog, and a custom log database before that), and I am used to using N1MM+ for contests, which I import into DXKeeper afterwards. Is there a mechanism for adding new contests to DXKeeper, or should I just let it import whatever contest id N1MM+ puts into the log? I've noticed that there are some contests where the contest id that N1MM+ uses is different from the id that DXKeeper uses (e.g. CWOPS CWT), so I'm used to using the Contest Id replacement in the import for those. I'm just wondering if I need to worry about contests that DXK doesn't have an id for.

+ DXKeeper's ContestID selectors are pre-populated with the ContestIDs specified by ADIF:

http://adif.org.uk/311/ADIF_311_annotated.htm#Contest_ID

+ but you can type in any contest identifier that you wish.