The add requested function of the QSL tab of the DXkeeper main log stopped working in the middle of the day on 10/4/2020. At that time, I had manually entered (using Capture) one qso with TI5/N3KS.  After that I did some normal CW ops on a couple of bands then worked the CWOps Wednesday contests with N!MM.  I have N1MM configured to load the contacts up to DXKeeper automatically.  This has worked 100%  for months.  I then worked a significant number of FT8 stations and those contacts were uploaded using JTAlerts and all of those worked 100% as well.
The database item "APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_SENT" has 'R' in that field for each contact.  I have reset this with the Modify QSO's command in the advance tab a number of times yet the QSL Add Requested still does not populate.  It gives an hourglass-like it is processing but when it is finished the pane is blank.  If you tell it to submit it indicates there is nothing in the pane.  I have reloaded old backup databases and it still does the same thing.  I just upgraded the software with the auto-updates and I cannot really say if the updates broke the functionality.  Any help would be appreciated as I have done everything I can think of.

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 2:45 PM dxradio33 <k8fc@k8fc.com> wrote:

[...]
In the "QSL via" panel at the top of the QSL tab, is "LotW" selected?

73,

~iain / N6ML

dxradio33

Yes it is Iain, thanks for the reply. I have had it set this way since I started using the suite 2 years ago.
Joe K8FC

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of iain macdonnell - N6ML
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2020 18:02
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] "Add Requested" NOT functioning at all.

[...]

+ On the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab, what "station callsign" is specified at the bottom of the TQSL panel?

+ If you examine one of the logged QSOs that you expect "Add Requested" to add to the QSL Queue, what "Station Callsign" does it specify?

dxradio33

Good morning Dave and thanks for commenting on the message. I believe I have what you are asking me, the calls are the same in both instances. I have attached screen shots. Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Joe Wilkowski K8FC

[...]

Dave,

"+ On the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab, what "station callsign" is specified at the bottom of the TQSL panel?"
My callsign, K8FC

"+ If you examine one of the logged QSOs that you expect "Add Requested" to add to the QSL Queue, what "Station Callsign" does it specify?"

Examining a qso that I expect "Add Requested" has an "R" in the APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_Sent field, "The only place I see "Station Callsign" is in the Auxillary Panel. That indicates K8FC for station call,op call and owner call. No other panel of the 8 selectable panels has any data field that specifies "Station Callsign" These panels are Auxillary, QSL, Online QSL, Award, Contest, Propagation, Details and lastly User-defined.
I know you have not asked this, but on the QSL tab under QSL via, LoTw is checked.
Thanks in advance,

Joe K8FC

Dave AA6YQ

* more AA6YQ comments below

Good morning Dave and thanks for commenting on the message. I believe I have what you are asking me, the calls are the same in both instances. I have attached screen shots. Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.

* Screen shots are not conveyed here, Joe. Please attach them to an email message, and send them to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com