Topics

A few bad links in the documentation

Greg

Hi Dave

While trying to answer a question about rotator control I found a couple of bad links:

1.  On the Home page under the "Documentation" Tab "Rotator Ctrl" points to http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DxInfo I think this should be http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RotatorControl

2.  Also on the same page "DX Info" Points to http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxview/Help/index.htm  should this be http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DxInfo  ?

3.  In  http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/N1MMRotor  the link to N1MM Rotor is broken as the N1MM team have altered their documentation. I think https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/setup/interfacing/#n1mm-rotator-control is the needed link.  A similar broken link is in http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxview/Help/Configuration.htm#Rotor%20Control%20tab

Thanks for a fantastic software suite  and your tireless efforts in upgrading, documenting and helping users.

73

Greg VK3VT

While trying to answer a question about rotator control I found a couple of bad links:

1. On the Home page under the "Documentation" Tab "Rotator Ctrl" points to http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DxInfo I think this should be http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RotatorControl

+ Updated as suggested.

2. Also on the same page "DX Info" Points to http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxview/Help/index.htm should this be http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DxInfo ?

+ Updated as suggested.

3. In http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/N1MMRotor the link to N1MM Rotor is broken as the N1MM team have altered their documentation. I think https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/setup/interfacing/#n1mm-rotator-control
is the needed link. A similar broken link is in http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxview/Help/Configuration.htm#Rotor%20Control%20tab

+ Both have been updated.

+ Thanks for pointing out these documentation defects, Greg!