Joe Subich, W4TV

+ Whenever you like, you can review all requested but not-yet-received confirmations by clicking the "Card Aging" button in
the lower-left corner of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab to generate a "QSL Aging" report
Note: the QSL Aging report only lists those confirmations that are
still "needed." If one has requested a confirmation from P5LID by
OQRS and subsequently received a confirmation via card or LotW for
the same band/mode from P5DX, the OQRS request for P5LID will not
appear in the "QSL Aging" report.

On 2022-08-07 1:57 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
I just sent a QSL request using OQRS, and I think it would be helpful if I could set a calendar reminder to check on the status of my request in 30 - 45 days.
Would that be a function that could be incorporated into DXKeeper?
I know I can do a search (I just don't know the SQL function!) for OQRS QSL Requested and not received, but an automatic reminder, with the ability to snooze the reminder for an adjustable number of days, would be nice to have.
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Progress.htm#Card%20Aging

[...]

Start with ...

QSLSDATE < DateAdd("d",-60,Now()) and QSL_Sent='Y' and
QSL_SENT_VIA = 'E' and not (QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')
or APP_DXKEEPER_LotW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')

This is a modification of my "needed QSLs" search ...

The "-60" sets a 60 day window, change it to -30 or -45
as you wish. QSL_Sent='Y' is probably redundant (given
QSLSDATE) but I include it anyway.

On 2022-08-07 10:11 AM, Bob WB2NVR wrote:
Hi Dave -
I just sent a QSL request using OQRS, and I think it would be helpful if I could set a calendar reminder to check on the status of my request in 30 - 45 days.
Would that be a function that could be incorporated into DXKeeper?
I know I can do a search (I just don't know the SQL function!) for OQRS QSL Requested and not received, but an automatic reminder, with the ability to snooze the reminder for an adjustable number of days, would be nice to have.
Obviously not a high priority.
I haven't said it recently, so thanks for the best logging suite and support available at any price!
73,
Bob WB2NVR

Bob WB2NVR

Hi Dave -