LoTW down?

David Reed

Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...

--
73 de Dave, W5SV

Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...
+ I'm seeing "Internal Server Error" when I attempt to log in to my LoTW web account.

Jim Shorney

Same here, 500 Internal Server Error.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 21:36:41 -0700
"Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...
+ I'm seeing "Internal Server Error" when I attempt to log in to my LoTW web account.

CSM&#92;(r&#92;) Gary Huber - AB9M

Same here at 11:40 UTC 2022 JUL 23

Gary ~ AB9M

> > Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...
>
> + I'm seeing "Internal Server Error" when I attempt to log in to my LoTW web account.
>
> 73,
>
> Dave, AA6YQ

NS9I

I wonder if they take the weekends off no matter what? ;-)

de ns9i

On 7/23/2022 6:42 AM, CSM&#92;(r&#92;) Gary Huber - AB9M wrote:

Same here at 11:40 UTC 2022 JUL 23

Gary ~ AB9M

> > Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...
>
> + I'm seeing "Internal Server Error" when I attempt to log in to my LoTW web account.
>
> 73,

> Dave, AA6YQ

Joe Subich, W4TV

And at 12:40Z

The queue status has not updated since 02:58z and the status
page: <https://status.lotw.arrl.org/> shows "All Systems DOWN".

Nothing from the "Director of Operations" or any other HQ
representative in the LotW list either. Typical Newington

On 2022-07-23 7:42 AM, CSM&#92;(r&#92;) Gary Huber - AB9M wrote:
Same here at 11:40 UTC 2022 JUL 23
Gary ~ AB9M
Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...
+ I'm seeing "Internal Server Error" when I attempt to log in to my LoTW web account.

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 10:50 PM David Reed <w5sv.dave@...> wrote:

Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...
https://status.lotw.arrl.org/ is your friend for LOTW specifically.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ is your friend for everything else.

And of course, yes, by this time, everyone knows LOTW is down. 12
hours is a long time.

Mike Flowers

LotW came back up a few moments ago - about 1430z.

It's very slow, but it's up ...

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, NCDXC Life Member

On 2022-07-23 10:37 AM, Mike Flowers wrote:
LotW came back up a few moments ago - about 1430z.

It's very slow, but it's up ...
Not really. LotW is showing an error message that means
ARRL still have in an in-house networking/routing issue.

The number of QSOs/QSLs is not incrementing, the queue
status is not updating, any user inquiry is getting an
empty response because the web server apparently can not
communicate with the database server (which may still be
down).

On 2022-07-23 10:37 AM, Mike Flowers wrote:
LotW came back up a few moments ago - about 1430z.
It's very slow, but it's up ...
- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, NCDXC Life Member

Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...
https://status.lotw.arrl.org/ is your friend for LOTW specifically.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ is your friend for everything else.

And of course, yes, by this time, everyone knows LOTW is down. 12 hours is a
long time.

Mike Flowers

Just successfully processed my latest DXK upload, so something is happening ...

On 2022-07-23 10:37 AM, Mike Flowers wrote:
LotW came back up a few moments ago - about 1430z.

It's very slow, but it's up ...

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, NCDXC Life Member

Seems like LoTW is down (odd responses from TQSL)...
https://status.lotw.arrl.org/ is your friend for LOTW specifically.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ is your friend for everything else.

And of course, yes, by this time, everyone knows LOTW is down. 12
hours is a long time.

Joe Subich, W4TV

Yes, it looks like sometime between 1450 and 1500z that someone
in ARRL's IT department fixed the router/DNS issue. The LotW
Queue status update at 1500z (nominal) ran as scheduled. It
appears the system is again processing uploads and communication
has been restored among ARRL.org, p1k.arrl.org and lotW.arrl.org
although the number of QSO records is incrementing slowly.