Spot Collector Spot Database Display Tooltips

I use two monitors, with all DXLab apps displayed on the secondary monitor. Spot Collector's tooltips for the various buttons, check boxes, etc are displayed on the secondary monitor, as I would expect. However, the tooltips for the Spot Database Display are displayed on the primary monitor, not as expected. This doesn't present much of a problem except I often operate remotely with a single physical monitor and only one virtual monitor may be displayed at once.  This makes it impossible to read the tooltips from the Spot Database Display.  Is there a setting that will correct this?
+ That's a defect in the commercial component that is used to implement SpotCollector's Spot Database Display, and DXKeeper's Log Page Display. Since upgrading to a new version of this component would require a large testing effort, and since the "explanatory popup on wrong display" is the only known defect, I have not initiated the upgrade.

Pete Ritter K5CPR

I use two monitors, with all DXLab apps displayed on the secondary monitor. Spot Collector's tooltips for the various buttons, check boxes, etc are displayed on the secondary monitor, as I would expect. However, the tooltips for the Spot Database Display are displayed on the primary monitor, not as expected. This doesn't present much of a problem except I often operate remotely with a single physical monitor and only one virtual monitor may be displayed at once.  This makes it impossible to read the tooltips from the Spot Database Display.  Is there a setting that will correct this?
Thanks