From: Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2022 4:59 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Commander failing on start up general configuration screen

+ AA6YQ comments belo-w

Am running 64 bit Win 10 Pro ver. 21H2. So when I open Commander the configuration window pops up including  a message that I have yet to select a radio under general tab. As soon as I close that message window, program fails before I can input my particular radio.

Next thing that happens is Windows msg that program is not responding and a request to close it. Or, I just go to task manager and close it there.

Am a newbie here so any help is appreciated.

+ Welcome to DXLab, Mark.

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your Commander folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Mark Wilt <w3ilt@...>

Am running 64 bit Win 10 Pro ver. 21H2. So when I open Commander the configuration window pops up including  a message that I have yet to select a radio under general tab. As soon as I close that message window, program fails before I can input my particular radio.

Next thing that happens is Windows msg that program is not responding and a request to close it. Or, I just go to task manager and close it there.

Am a newbie here so any help is appreciated.

Thanks