Commander failing on start up general configuration screen

Mark Wilt <w3ilt@...>

Wow, that was fast Dave. Thanks for your help.

Mark

W3ILT

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2022 4:59 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Commander failing on start up general configuration screen

+ AA6YQ comments belo-w

Am running 64 bit Win 10 Pro ver. 21H2. So when I open Commander the configuration window pops up including  a message that I have yet to select a radio under general tab. As soon as I close that message window, program fails before I can input my particular radio.

Next thing that happens is Windows msg that program is not responding and a request to close it. Or, I just go to task manager and close it there.

Am a newbie here so any help is appreciated. 

+ Welcome to DXLab, Mark.

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your Commander folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments belo-w

Am running 64 bit Win 10 Pro ver. 21H2. So when I open Commander the configuration window pops up including  a message that I have yet to select a radio under general tab. As soon as I close that message window, program fails before I can input my particular radio.

Next thing that happens is Windows msg that program is not responding and a request to close it. Or, I just go to task manager and close it there.

+ Welcome to DXLab, Mark.

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your Commander folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Dave, AA6YQ

Mark Wilt <w3ilt@...>

Thanks