Steven Stuckey - AC9GK - Ohio

Joe Subich, W4TV

Which cluster software? Clear your server side filtering.

On 2022-04-22 11:44 AM, Steven Stuckey (AC9GK) wrote:
How do I see ssb on the clusters? All I see is FT-8 and FT-4
Thanks and 73

Steven Stuckey (AC9GK)

Joe

ve7cc and dxspots

--
Steven Stuckey - AC9GK - Ohio

David Bunte

Steve -

At the bottom of the SC window, see the area marked "Filter: Band and Mode and Origin". Click on the "Mode" tab, and then click the box above "SSB"... the upper left box. Close that window and you should be all set.

Dave - K9FN

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 11:45 AM Steven Stuckey (AC9GK) <ac9gkx@...> wrote:
How do I see ssb on the clusters? All I see is FT-8 and FT-4

Thanks and 73

--
Steven Stuckey - AC9GK - Ohio

There are currently very few SSB spots except during contests.  Most DX activity has switched to FT8/FT4.  There is more CW DX activity than SSB recently.  I need a couple more countries on LOTW on SSB so I don't have to get cards reviewed and turning on SSB spots shows very little activity.  The other reason is that CW has the Reverse Beacon Network generating spots and FT8 has PSKReporter. SSB has no computer generated spots.  They all have to be created manually.
--
Bob AF9W
DXLab user since 2011

Joe Subich, W4TV

ve7cc and dxspots
Make sure you have not set any server side filtering.

For both VE7CCC and DXspots (AE5E) the command is SET/NOFILTER

Joe