User Define Control Yaesu FTdx101MP

> No, I haven't found it yet, I can't find it anywhere.

FTdx101MP/D CAT OPERATION REFERENCE MANUAL ... page 22. See TX#;

TX0; -> CAT TX OFF TX1; -> CAT TX ON

+ Rien, please reduce your FTDX101MP's RF output to "minimum", QSY to a clear frequency, and use the "Execute CAT Command" panel on Commander's Messages window to test the TX0; and TX1; commands to confirm that they work correctly.

+ If the two CAT commands work as expected, then insert the TX0; command into your sequence just before the command that sets the power level to 75 watts, and insert the TX1; command into your sequence just before the command that sets the power level to 5 watts.

Joe Subich, W4TV

No, I haven't found it yet, I can't find it anywhere.
FTdx101MP/D CAT OPERATION REFERENCE MANUAL ... page 22. See TX#;

READ THE MANUAL

TX0; -> CAT TX OFF TX1; -> CAT TX ON

On 2022-01-20 9:02 AM, Rien Aarden wrote:
On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 08:50 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

Have you identified the CAT command that switches your transceiver from
receiving to transmitting
Hello Dave,
No, I haven't found it yet, I can't find it anywhere.
but with these steps I am already a lot further, maybe there is another FTdx101 owner with the same who knows where to find it.
Thank you in advance for the help,
Greeting
Rien, PA7RA

Rien Aarden

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 08:50 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
Have you identified the CAT command that switches your transceiver from receiving to transmitting
Hello Dave,

No, I haven't found it yet, I can't find it anywhere.
but with these steps I am already a lot further, maybe there is another FTdx101 owner with the same who knows where to find it.
Thank you in advance for the help,
Greeting
Rien, PA7RA

Sorry but this is to much for me I do not understand the last mail that you wrote.

+ Have you identified the CAT command that switches your transceiver from receiving to transmitting?

+ Have you identified the CAT command that switches your transceiver from transmitting to receiving?

Rien Aarden

Dave

Sorry but this is to much for me I do not understand the last mail that you wrote.

But I thank you that you wil help me with this.
Rien, PA7RA

<name:6>TXP 75<LEDenabled:1>1<LEDcolor:5>White<ButtonTextcolor:1>0<ButtonSurfacecolor:11>-2147483633
<tooltip:18>TX Power Steps 3db

<ifled black,11>

<ifled blue,16>

<ifled cyan,21>

<ifled green,26>

<led black>

'PC005;

<name TXP 5>

<end>

+ OK. Next, locate the CAT commands for "switch from RX to TX" and "switch from TX to RX". Then insert them into the sequence.

Rien Aarden

Hello Dave,
<name:6>TXP 75<LEDenabled:1>1<LEDcolor:5>White<ButtonTextcolor:1>0<ButtonSurfacecolor:11>-2147483633
<tooltip:18>TX Power Steps 3db

<ifled black,11>

<ifled blue,16>

<ifled cyan,21>

<ifled green,26>

<led black>

'PC005;

<name TXP 5>

<end>

This works with the FTdx1-1MP change to 5 watts en back to 75watts

73 Rien, PA7RA

Dave AA6YQ

I've been looking for a User Define Control for a while but I can't get it to work I hope someone from the group can help me with this?
Here I work with a Yaesu FTdx101MP
I would like to add a button to the user-Define_Controls.
That should then set the FTdx101MP to 5 watts and then back to 75 watts back in CW mode.
So when I click on that button that my transmitter sends out 5 watts to tune an external antenna tuner.
Now I hope someone has already made this or someone who will help me make a Tune button!

+ As a first step, take a look at this Command Sequence:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/files/Command%20Sequences%20and%20Sliders/Yaesu/FTDX-101/Sequences/ftdx101d_powersteps60.txt

+ As a second step, modify the above sequence to toggle between two power levels instead of four: 5 watts, and 75 watts. Let me know when you have this working.

+ As a third step, identity the CAT commands for switching between RX and TX, for setting the mode to CW.

+ As a fourth step, insert the CW, RX, and TX commands into your sequence.

Rien Aarden

Good afternoon,

I've been looking for a User Define Control for a while but I can't get it to work I hope someone from the group can help me with this?
Here I work with a Yaesu FTdx101MP
I would like to add a button to the user-Define_Controls.
That should then set the FTdx101MP to 5 watts and then back to 75 watts back in CW mode.
So when I click on that button that my transmitter sends out 5 watts to tune an external antenna tuner.
Now I hope someone has already made this or someone who will help me make a Tune button!

thanks greeting
Rien, PA7RA