Connect to VE7CC Cluster

Mike Daly

Dave,
I am not able to connect to the VE7CC cluster. If I log into the cluster directly I get the output. But when connecting via Spot Collector, I get "Winsock Error# 11001- Authoritative answer: Host not found @ 11/21/2021 0018
In the Spot Source Host Address I have http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/
I expect this is the wrong address.
Thanks in advance.
Cordially,
Mike, n5sj

I am not able to connect to the VE7CC cluster. If I log into the cluster directly I get the output. But when connecting via Spot Collector, I get "Winsock Error# 11001- Authoritative answer: Host not found @ 11/21/2021 0018
In the Spot Source Host Address I have http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/
I expect this is the wrong address.

+ Set the host address to ve7cc.net and set the port to 23

Mike Daly

Perfect. Thank you.
Mike