Font in Spot collector

Marty Bluhm <w8aks55@...>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marty Bluhm <w8aks55@...>
Date: October 22, 2021 at 6:37:55 PM EDT
Subject: Font in Spot collector

Hi,
At one time, we had the capability to change different fonts characteristics.
For instance you could go MS Sans Serif (current) but then select Bold, Italic etc and the font point (12,14 , etc).
With the current configuration, it is extremely difficult for these old eyes to see the spots displayed in Spot Collector.
Has this feature been m Ovid to another area or removed completely? If removed, what is the possibility of it being reinstated.
Thanks and 73
Marty
W8AKS

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
At one time, we had the capability to change different fonts characteristics.

+ We still have that capability.

For instance you could go MS Sans Serif (current) but then select Bold, Italic etc and the font point (12,14 , etc).
With the current configuration, it is extremely difficult for these old eyes to see the spots displayed in Spot Collector.
Has this feature been m Ovid to another area or removed completely?

+ No. It's still available in the Fonts panel on the Configuration window's "Spot Database Display" tab.

Marty Bluhm <w8aks55@...>

I got it. I didn’t double click, just single clicked.
Sorry about that.
Thanks Dave.
73
Marty
W8AKS

On Oct 22, 2021, at 7:42 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

AA6YQ comments below
At one time, we had the capability to change different fonts characteristics.

+ We still have that capability.

For instance you could go MS Sans Serif (current) but then select Bold, Italic etc and the font point (12,14 , etc).
With the current configuration, it is extremely difficult for these old eyes to see the spots displayed in Spot Collector.
Has this feature been m Ovid to another area or removed completely?

+ No. It's still available in the Fonts panel on the Configuration window's "Spot Database Display" tab.

I got it. I didn’t double click, just single clicked.

+ I don't know what you mean, Marty. No double-clicking is required to access the Fonts panel on the Configuration window's "Spot Database Display" tab.

+ You might find this article to be helpful:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/MonitorsForOldEyes