VPN interference

Rory Griffin, W4RJG

Dave,
     Helpful answer.  Thanks!

73s. Rory. W4RJG

Love exploring the options in this suite.  Got it running on PC 1 in various schemes to ic7100 on PC 2.  Working with FLDigi & WSJT.  All on Win10.  Recently add Norton VPN to the mix.  Had to tunnel most of the programs.  All is working well.  Except Pathfinder.  I tunnelled Pathfinder, Patherfind439 and Pathfinder526.  Still PV can't reach out to the internet.  It does get the call sign from DxView but 'cant reach this page' being qrz.com.
     Any ideas how to gain access?

+ Pathfinder is a thin layer of code on top of Microsoft's "web browser" control. I suggest that you ask Norton technical support why their VPN doesn't handle it correctly.

Rory Griffin, W4RJG

Hi All,
     Love exploring the options in this suite.  Got it running on PC 1 in various schemes to ic7100 on PC 2.  Working with FLDigi & WSJT.  All on Win10.  Recently add Norton VPN to the mix.  Had to tunnel most of the programs.  All is working well.  Except Pathfinder.  I tunnelled Pathfinder, Patherfind439 and Pathfinder526.  Still PV can't reach out to the internet.  It does get the call sign from DxView but 'cant reach this page' being qrz.com.
     Any ideas how to gain access?  Thnx,

73s Rory W4RJG