Triplicate January QSOs created about one month ago

ART W2NRA

Most of my QSOs are uploaded to DXKeeper from N1MM Logger+ contest software. Approximately one month ago several hundred January contest QSOs were uploaded twice, to DXKeeper, resulting in 3 copies of each QSO in DXKeeper. I have no idea how I possibly did this. I do use ADIFMaster to rearrange and rename N1MM Logger+ data to comply with DXKeeper. I’ve been doing this for 4 years with over 30,000 contest QSOs. My question is how can duplicate QSOs BE in DXKeeper?

FYI I was able to generate a filter to delete the 2 erroneous duplicates (354 QSOs) from my log.

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS #1955

Most of my QSOs are uploaded to DXKeeper from N1MM Logger+ contest software. Approximately one month ago several hundred January contest QSOs were uploaded twice, to DXKeeper, resulting in 3 copies of each QSO in DXKeeper. I have no idea how I possibly did this. I do use ADIFMaster to rearrange and rename N1MM Logger+ data to comply with DXKeeper. I�ve been doing this for 4 years with over 30,000 contest QSOs. My question is how can duplicate QSOs BE in DXKeeper?

+ See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RemovingDuplicates

+ Be sure to backup your log before you start on this!

ART W2NRA

Hi Dave,

With 66,530 QSOs that dupe test took a long time.  No dupes!  I got them all!

I was just curious how a dupe could get thru.

Thanks for your help.

73, Art W2NRA CWOPS #1955

On Oct 7, 2021, at 6:37 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Most of my QSOs are uploaded to DXKeeper from N1MM Logger+ contest software. Approximately one month ago several hundred January contest QSOs were uploaded twice, to DXKeeper, resulting in 3 copies of each QSO in DXKeeper. I have no idea how I possibly did this. I do use ADIFMaster to rearrange and rename N1MM Logger+ data to comply with DXKeeper. I�ve been doing this for 4 years with over 30,000 contest QSOs. My question is how can duplicate QSOs BE in DXKeeper?

+ See

+ Be sure to backup your log before you start on this!

With 66,530 QSOs that dupe test took a long time.
+ Yes, duplicate elimination is expensive; each QSO must be checked against every other QSO in your log, so the time required is proportional to the square of the number of QSOs in your log.
No dupes!  I got them all!

I was just curious how a dupe could get thru.
+ Duplicates *always* get through unless you are careful to never import them, or unless you enable duplicate checking during import operations (which is also expensive).