E-mailing: DXCC.zip

I thought size was the issue. I've never zipped a file and sent it via email. I hope this works.

+ Worked fine, thanks!

+ You changed the name of DXCC entity #468 from Swaziland to Eswatini in the Master table, but you evidently did not click the Save
button and then click the reTable button, as the Prefix, DXCC, and Location tables all still reference Swaziland.

+ To correct this,

1. terminate DXKeeper and Spotcollector, if running

2. open DXView's "DXCC Database" window by clicking the DXCC button in the Main window's lower-right corner. In this window,

2a. in the entry for Eswatini, delete and then replace the last letter i in Eswatini; this will activate the Save and reTable
buttons.

2b. click the Save button

2c. click the reTable button

73,

Dave. AA6YQ

Julio Peralta

When you say delete do you mean for me to use the
delete button. I think that would require me to
make notes on all the info in each column for the
3DA Entity Prefix is that correct? Or should I
just delete the info in the two columns where
the name appears?

Julio

[...]

+ You just need to make a change to the Eswatini record so that DXView will activate its Save and reTable buttons. Use your keyboard's Delete or Backspace keys to remove the trailing i in Eswatini, and then type the i back in.

Julio Peralta

That fixed it Dave. I must have missed the re-table step when I read the instructions. Thanks for your patience with me.

Julio, W4HY