Icom 7300 Command to Expand Display

John

I've been browsing the command list for the Icom 7300 but can't determine whether or not a CIV command is available to Expand the display. Does anyone know if there is? TIA

I've been browsing the command list for the Icom 7300 but can't determine whether or not a CIV command is available to Expand the display.

+ What do you mean by "expand the display"?

John

I would like to perform the function of the EXPD/SET soft button on the bottom right corner of the display which selects a tall waterfall with short text above it or a short waterfall with large text above it.

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 at 15:32, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I've been browsing the command list for the Icom 7300 but can't determine whether or not a CIV command is available to Expand the display.

+ What do you mean by "expand the display"?

Peter Laws / N5UWY

If it's like the IC-705, and it probably is, it's in the 1A-05 area,
as these things usually are, but it's also not in the regular manuals.
Search the Icom site for a separate CI-V PDF.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 2:32 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I've been browsing the command list for the Icom 7300 but can't determine whether or not a CIV command is available to Expand the display.

+ What do you mean by "expand the display"?

Carl - WC4H

Hi John:

For the scope it's:
FEFE94E01A010900FD (small)
FEFE94E01A010901FD (medium)
FEFE94E01A010902FD (large)

For clarity: FE FE 94 E0 1A 01 09 00 FD

If it's another display, please specify.

73.
Carl - WC4H