Error Message in DXKeeper

Scott

Dave,

Good info. I will be sure to keep the two instances of DXKeeper at the same revision level.

Scott

I have the Log File in my Google Drive so I can use it on multiple computers in my shack (only one instance at any time).

+ If you're going to do that, you must keep each instance of DXKeeper at the same revision level.

It does not give me the error message on the one computer, and it's on 16.2.4. The other computer the version is 16.0.7, which is the one giving me problems.

+ DXKeeper 16.1.0 increased the width of your log's Mode item in order to handle new modes defined by ADIF. See

+ https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/ReleaseNotes/1610.txt

+ DXKeeper 16.2.4 includes all functionality from DXKeeper 16.1.0.

+ DXKeeper 16.0.7 is objecting because your log's Mode item is wider than it expects.

Dave, AA6YQ

Scott

Dave,

I have the Log File in my Google Drive so I can use it on multiple computers in my shack (only one instance at any time). It does not give me the error message on the one computer, and it's on 16.2.4. The other computer the version is 16.0.7, which is the one giving me problems. So, I upgraded to 16.3.2 and it fixed the problem. (I need to update the other computer I see).

Easy fix. Thanks Dave.

I am getting about 10 pop ups when I bring up my DXKeeper "Attempting to define mode having more than 8 characters; 8PSK1000F" is the first one and they all mention 8PSK. Is there some way to understand and remove these messages or execute a script that can find the lines that this keeps bringing to my attention? It's really getting annoying. If the answer involves scripts, I'm completely lost with those and would need some guidance.

+ What version number appears in DXKeeper's title bar?

Scott

I am getting about 10 pop ups when I bring up my DXKeeper "Attempting to define mode having more than 8 characters; 8PSK1000F" is the first one and they all mention 8PSK. Is there some way to understand and remove these messages or execute a script that can find the lines that this keeps bringing to my attention? It's really getting annoying. If the answer involves scripts, I'm completely lost with those and would need some guidance.

Thanks,
Scott
KN3A