MODIFY Argument an Item Name

John AC4CA

I see no way to set one item equal to an expression that uses another item in the record. For example, I want to set  ...USER_DEFINED_0 to SRX_String for each record in a selection. It appears that MODIFY will take only constants and strings, not items, as an argument. Any way around this that I'm not seeing?

I see no way to set one item equal to an expression that uses another item in the record. For example, I want to set  ...USER_DEFINED_0 to SRX_String for each record in a selection. It appears that MODIFY will take only constants and strings, not items, as an argument. Any way around this that I'm not seeing?

+ As described in the second-to-last bullet of

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/ModifyLog.htm

+ set the "Modify QSOs" panels' "Item New Value" to

<SRX_STRING>