filter by Grid

Bruce N9BX

I would like to filter by Grid Square.  I have grid square enabled on my log page display on dxkeeper, but I cannot figure out how to filter the log by grid square.  Thanks Bruce N9BX 73

W9MR Mike

You can do a SQL filter to filter by a grid square.

GridSquare='EM61' would be an example

Below are the fields for each of the 4 grid square fields in the log,
depending on which one you want to filter.

SQL filter help: https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/SQL.htm

There are 4 grid square fields in the log
Grid 1 = GridSquare
Grid 2 = App_DXKeeper_Grid2
Grid 3 = App_DXKeeper_Grid3
Grid 4 = App_DXKeeper_Grid4

73,
Mike ND9G

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 6:16 AM Bruce N9BX <n9bx73@...> wrote:

I would like to filter by Grid Square. I have grid square enabled on my log page display on dxkeeper, but I cannot figure out how to filter the log by grid square. Thanks Bruce N9BX 73

You can do a SQL filter to filter by a grid square.

GridSquare='EM61' would be an example

Below are the fields for each of the 4 grid square fields in the log,
depending on which one you want to filter.

SQL filter help: https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/SQL.htm

There are 4 grid square fields in the log
Grid 1 = GridSquare
Grid 2 = App_DXKeeper_Grid2
Grid 3 = App_DXKeeper_Grid3
Grid 4 = App_DXKeeper_Grid4

+ If you're going to be doing this frequently, you can define one of the 16 SQL filters accessible via the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window with this expression:

(GRIDSQUARE LIKE '<filtertextbox>*') or (App_DXKeeper_Grid2 LIKE '<filtertextbox>*') or (App_DXKeeper_Grid3 LIKE '<filtertextbox>*') or (App_DXKeeper_Grid4 LIKE '<filtertextbox>*')

+ and give it a caption like Grid. Then in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, you'll be able to type a gridsquare into the text box and click the new Grid button to perform the search. Step-by-step instructions are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DefineCustomSQLFilter