Commander 15.2.0 is available
If you are using Window Defender Antivirus (Windows 10), update it to its latest malware definition in
before installing or upgrading to Commander 15.2.0
- doesn't generate an errorlog.txt file entry when the user clicks in the Waterfall Bandmap's "callsign area" when no callsigns are
- supports the Elecraft K4 (tnx to Jim AB3CV, Alden AG5S, and Wayne N6KR)
- includes S-meter and TX-meter files for the IC-705 (tnx to Björn SM7IUN)
- provides the ability to clear a User-defined Control Set (tnx to Scott KN3A)
- updates the CommandSequences.htm, Configuration.htm, and ControllingMultipleRadios.htm documentation files
1. The current K4 firmware contains a defect in the implementation of the "read S-meter" command. Commander 15.2.0 compensates for
this firmware defect. When Elecraft corrects this defect, a new version of Commander will be required.
2. In this version, the Secondary CAT Port's "CAT Protocol" selector can be set to "FlexRadio PGXL", but this is not yet working
correctly with a FlexRadio PGXL amplifier.
3. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"
- 0 of 67 antivirus scanners accessible via Virus Total detected malware <https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload>
- 0 of 15 antivirus scanners accessible via Jotti detected malware <https://virusscan.jotti.org/>
- submitted for online analysis by Microsoft Windows Defender: no malware detected
4. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
5. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of Commander, see
Commander 15.2.0 is available via the DXLab Launcher and via