PropView: No predicted Sunspot Numbers

RIchard Thorne

Over the last few days, when the DXLab suite starts up, I get an error message for PropView. The error is:

No 'Predicted Sunspot Numbers' URL specified in the Configuration windows 'Prediction URLs' panel.

If I go into the configuration panel within PropView, the Prediction URL's are blank.

What are the suggested URL's to insert in the empty fields?

Rich - N5ZC

+ Predicted Sunspot Numbers: https://services.swpc.noaa.gov/json/solar-cycle/predicted-solar-cycle.json

+ Current solar and geomagnetic conditions: https://services.swpc.noaa.gov/text/wwv.txt

+ Predicted SFI and A-index: https://services.swpc.noaa.gov/text/45-day-ap-forecast.txt