LoTW upload problem

Ah - found the problem just after I posted.

DXKeeper had allow me to import the logs with the Station callsign as <space>M1L

+ the next version of DXKeeper ignores leading and trailing blanks in the items specified in the "Replacement options" panel on the Main window's Import QSOs tab.

Stewart Wilkinson

--
Stewart G0LGS

Joe Subich, W4TV

Each of the QSO's has the LotW Requested flag set and I have created a corresponding Station Location in TQSL.
Does tQSL have a certificate for M1L and is it associated with the
M1L Station Location?

On 2021-07-17 6:55 PM, Stewart Wilkinson via groups.io wrote:
I have Today for the first time used a new special callsign M1L for some QSO's - these have been added to DXKeeper and appear with M1L as the Station Callsign and the correct MyQTH.
Each of the QSO's has the LotW Requested flag set and I have created a corresponding Station Location in TQSL.
Yet each time I try to add Requested QSL's the the QSL Queue with Log page screen unfiltered nothing gets added (and no error message is shown).
If filter the Log page display to only shows the QSO's I want to upload and then click Add All and Answer N to the question about making all QSO's available I then get the following message:
and again NO QSO's get added to the Queue.
What have I done wrong ? (similar settings appear to work for my other Calls and locations).
--
Stewart G0LGS

Stewart Wilkinson