Disappearing QSOs

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

All of my DXlab apps are up to date according to Launcher. In particular DXKeeper is 16.1.9.

This afternoon I working some FT8 on several bands and decided to check to see how many new QSOs I had to upload to LoTW. I went to the QSL tab and instructed it to Add Requested. 33 QSOs were added to the queue. I then clicked on the LOG QSOs tab and noticed the QSOs were no longer in the log display. I then went back to the QSL tab and uploaded the QSOs to LoTW. They were all uploaded but when I did a synch qsos after they showed up on LoTW the report showed that none of the QSOs were in the log. They are OK on LoTW but not in my DXK log.

So I have two questions. First I want to figure out what happened to the QSOs so I can avoid having it happen again. Secondly, I need to find out how down load the affected QSOs from LoTW and import them in to DXK. The DXK error log contains no recent entries.

+ The QSOs in question all remain present in Paul's log; evidently, the Log Page Display was filtered in a way that hid them.

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment below
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I had done that. I always do a ctrl click when I go back to the Log Qsos tab.
+ OK. Please place your log file (suffix .mdb) in a zip archive, attach the zip archive to an email message that describes the date/time-range or QSOs that are missing, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Dave, AA6YQ

Paul W5PF

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I had done that. I always do a ctrl click when I go back to the Log Qsos tab.

Paul W5PF

On 7/16/2021 6:34 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below
All of my DXlab apps are up to date according to Launcher. In particular DXKeeper is 16.1.9.

This afternoon I working some FT8 on several bands and decided to check to see how many new QSOs I had to upload to LoTW. I went to the QSL tab and instructed it to Add Requested. 33 QSOs were added to the queue. I then clicked on the LOG QSOs tab and noticed the QSOs were no longer in the log display. I then went back to the QSL tab and uploaded the QSOs to LoTW. They were all uploaded but when I did a synch qsos after they showed up on LoTW the report showed that none of the QSOs were in the log. They are OK on LoTW but not in my DXK log.

So I have two questions. First I want to figure out what happened to the QSOs so I can avoid having it happen again. Secondly, I need to find out how down load the affected QSOs from LoTW and import them in to DXK. The DXK error log contains no recent entries.
+ As a first step, please click the X button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab. Did your missing QSOs re-appear?

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ As a first step, please click the X button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab. Did your missing QSOs re-appear?

Dave, AA6YQ

Paul W5PF

Thanks,

Paul W5PF