From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 18:45
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] DX Keeper capture question

I decided to try using the QSL message/Comment box to make a note like "POTA K-3615", is this the best approach for this kind of thing? I see there is dedicated SOTA text box.

You can find more about DXLab support for POTA by doing a search on the DXLab wiki.

Go to the DXLab wiki: http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TitleIndex

In upper right corner Search Box, type in POTA and strike return key.

There is an article about POTA that may provide more help for you.

+ Mark AA3K contributed the article; it's here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UserAwardProgressreports

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

Thanks I got those things working, which generated a new question. Can I change the caption on the button now named "other" in the progress reports>other reports to POTA in the Check Progress tab?

Dave AA6YQ

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 03:29 PM, Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) wrote:
Can I change the caption on the button now named "other" in the progress reports>other reports to POTA in the Check Progress tab?
+ That button is not rename-able because it is used to access up to 8 progress reports.