Commander & K3s 6M

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-06-13 8:09 PM, Jim Denneny wrote:
WSJT-x beta is responsible for reported 6M issue.
There is nothing wrong with the WSJTX beta. I've been using
it with Commander and my K3 since it was released with no
issues (much less on 6M).

However. Commander continues to be unable to sync mode from K3S
You have a configuration issue or a serial port conflict. I
strongly suggest you go over the configuration document that
I pointed you to earlier and go over it multiple times until
you work out your issue.

On 2021-06-13 8:09 PM, Jim Denneny wrote:
WSJT-x beta is responsible for reported 6M issue.  However.  Commander continues to be unable to sync mode from K3S
jim K7eg

WSJT-x beta is responsible for reported 6M issue. However. Commander continues to be unable to sync mode from K3S

+ Jim, your sequence of recent questions began with your report of having to install DXLab on a new computer because your previous computer failed:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/201873

+ Do you not have a backed up copy of a Workspace containing all of your DXLab application settings from when everything was working to your satisfaction?

Jim Denneny

WSJT-x beta is responsible for reported 6M issue.  However.  Commander continues to be unable to sync mode from K3S

jim K7eg

Jim Denneny

Currently, Commander and WSJT-x misread radio on 6. Commander is designated radio for WSJT.   Both indicate  50.313 initially, After a short period WSJT display shows a 10M freq. A short time later, Commander displays same 10M frequency. However 6M is decoding VHF Contest sigs on 6M. Strange.  Also, Commander does not read  radio mode correctly.  I must manually select U.  I am running a WSJT beta release.   I have posted this also on WSJT reflector.  I did slow down baud rate and lengthened polling to 1000ms.

If this persists, I will switch to WSJT full release followed by discontinuing use of Commander for radio in WSJT.  This would cause problems using WSJT and N1MM+ in contests.  I may switch WSJT out of beta first to isolate issue.

Jim K7EG