Trouble setting up second radio

am using dx labs in conjunction with wsjtx and am running an ic7300 and an ic 9700. I had both radios working briefly at one point but was having trouble with my icom remote software. Once I got the remote software to work,
+ Commander does not support access to a remote Icom transceiver via Icom's remote software. It expects to communicate with an Icom transceiver via a physical serial port, or via a virtual serial port created by the tranceiver's device driver.

I have been unable to get the second radio 9700 set up and working.
I have gone through the documentation i could find and searched on here but am having no luck.
Has anyone successfully set up these two radios or two radios and could possibly help me out?

+ Step-by-step instructions for configuring Commander to track and control an IC-9700 are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlIcom

+ Step-by-step instructions for configuring Commander to switch among up to 4 primary transceivers are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ControlMultipleRadios

Gerald Klotz

am using dx labs in conjunction with wsjtx and am running an ic7300 and an ic 9700. I had both radios working briefly at one point but was having trouble with my icom remote software. Once I got the remote software to work, I have been unable to get the second radio 9700 set up and working.
I have gone through the documentation i could find and searched on here but am having no luck.
Has anyone successfully set up these two radios or two radios and could possibly help me out?

Thank you
Gerry
kb9pki