Filter not Sent LOTW QSOs

Jim K9TF <jim.gmforum@...>

{APP_DXKEEPER_LOTW_SENT <> ‘Y’}  says Invalid Filter Expression

Now what I tried different variations still nothing?  What did I do wrong?

Your first message did not get published at the DXLab@groups.io site. The last one did when you complained that I sent a second one.  My did not post eather.

Jim K9TF

Sent from K9TF Fixed station CPU

Dave AA6YQ

How do I make a filter for LOTW QSOs not sent after making corrections to log?

+ Use the SQL expression

APP_DXKEEPER_LOTW_QSL_SENT <> 'Y'

+ Documentation of every item stored with each QSO is here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm

+ Documentation for how to filter the Log Page Display using SQL expressions is here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/SQL.htm

+ If you configured DXKeeper to interact with LoTW as documented here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ConfigureLotW

+ the to submit QSOs to LoTW that have not yet been sent, do the following on the Main window's QSL tab:

1. set the "QSL Via" panel to LoTW

2. click the "Add Requested" button

3. click the "Upload to LoTW" button

+ See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLoTWAddRequested

Jim K9TF <jim.gmforum@...>

How do I make a filter for LOTW QSOs not sent after making corrections to log?

--
Jim K9TF