DXKeeper 16.1.5 upgrade then failure to open database

George KC1V

Hello,

Installing DXKeeper 16.1.9 has corrected the earlier problem.  Initially, DXKeeper would not open the kc1v.mdb I had placed in the databases folder or the config.txt file I placed in the Configurations folder.  After re-selecting the config.txt file, both files opened.  I'm not sure of the exact sequence of actions that caused the file to open, but at that point everything appeared to function correctly.

Thanks and 73,

George, KC1V
FN31

I have a ssituation very similar to Ed's.  After a new install of DXLauncher, DxKeeper and Pathfinder, upon starting DxKeeper I get a pop-up that says:

Expanding QSO Mode field width to 12

This is followed by a box with the message:

To permit existing log fields to be updated, please terminate SpotCollector and DXView, and then click the Ok
button

I do not have SpotCollector or DXView installed.  Clicking Ok causes the first pop-up to reappear.  I have not been able to start DXKeeper, and thus not entered and configuration information (call sign, etc.).  In order to get out of the loop, I restarted Windows.  I have the DXLabs Suite running well on two other computers, one of which is identical to this one.  I tried copying kc1v.mdb from the working system to this one, but I got the same result.  All of the computers are running Win 7 Pro SP1.

+ Please place KC1V.mdb in a zip archive, attach the archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

George KC1V

Hello,

[...]

I upgraded to version 16.1.5 today, and when I started it, I got a window saying it was "EXPANDING QSO MODE FIELD WIDTH TO 12"
Then I got the error message

Existing fields were not successfully updated due to an error noted in the errorlog.txt file; the specified log cannot be opened

In error log.txt, I see

program error 3035 in module DXLogModule.UpdateFields, theState = 105, UpdateFields = 4, SaveUpdateFields = : System resource exceeded.

Any suggestions?
+ Please place your log file (probably N9EP.mdb) in a zip archive, attach the zip archive to an email message, and send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Ed N9EP

hi folks:
I upgraded to version 16.1.5 today, and when I started it, I got a window saying it was "EXPANDING QSO MODE FIELD WIDTH TO 12"
Then I got the error message

Existing fields were not successfully updated due to an error noted in the errorlog.txt file; the specified log cannot be opened

In error log.txt, I see

program error 3035 in module DXLogModule.UpdateFields, theState = 105, UpdateFields = 4, SaveUpdateFields = : System resource exceeded.

Any suggestions?
thanks, 73
ed