Callbook Error: not connected to Pathfinder

Carl Licari-NX5T

Anyone no how to fix this?
Thx
Carl

Joe Subich, W4TV

Which application? Under what circumstances?

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-04 5:11 PM, Carl Licari-NX5T wrote:
Thx
Carl

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ DXKeeper displays "Callbook Error: not connected to Pathfinder" when you have the Callbook tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window configured for "QRZ.com via Pathfinder", but DXKeeper is unable to interact with Pathfinder -- either because Pathfinder isn't running, or because something is stopping DXKeeper from interacting with Pathfinder.

+ Is this new behavior, or are you trying "QRZ.com via Pathfinder" for the first time?

Dave, AA6YQ

Carl Licari-NX5T

This was new behavior but today it's working fine, go figure. Which is the preferred selection in Callbook tab?
Thx
Carl
NX5T 

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
This was new behavior but today it's working fine, go figure.

+ Did you reboot Windows between the time when it wasn't working and the time when it began working?

Which is the preferred selection in Callbook tab?

+ The options differ in their coverage, accuracy, speed and cost. I subscribed to QRZ's "XML Data" service because is it fast, reasonably comprehensive, and reasonably accurate. However, before mailing a QSL card that requires significant postage and/or "donation", I use Pathfinder to check all available online sources of QSL information; agreement among multiple sources increases my confidence that a QSL card will reach its intended destination.

Dave, AA6YQ

Alex OE3JTB

Yesterday after an Windows update I have the same, this helps "pathfinder option Internet Explorer Emulation, click update".

Carl Licari-NX5T

I did not try to reboot at the time but I shut down at night so a reboot did take place in the morning.
It's working fine now for the third day since the occurrence.
Thx
Carl