Callbook Error: not connected to Pathfinder

Carl Licari-NX5T

Anyone no how to fix this?
Thx
Carl

Joe Subich, W4TV

Which application? Under what circumstances?

On 2021-05-04 5:11 PM, Carl Licari-NX5T wrote:
Anyone no how to fix this?
Thx
Carl

Anyone no how to fix this?

+ DXKeeper displays "Callbook Error: not connected to Pathfinder" when you have the Callbook tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window configured for "QRZ.com via Pathfinder", but DXKeeper is unable to interact with Pathfinder -- either because Pathfinder isn't running, or because something is stopping DXKeeper from interacting with Pathfinder.

+ Is this new behavior, or are you trying "QRZ.com via Pathfinder" for the first time?

Carl Licari-NX5T

This was new behavior but today it's working fine, go figure. Which is the preferred selection in Callbook tab?
Thx
Carl
NX5T

This was new behavior but today it's working fine, go figure.

+ Did you reboot Windows between the time when it wasn't working and the time when it began working?

Which is the preferred selection in Callbook tab?

+ The options differ in their coverage, accuracy, speed and cost. I subscribed to QRZ's "XML Data" service because is it fast, reasonably comprehensive, and reasonably accurate. However, before mailing a QSL card that requires significant postage and/or "donation", I use Pathfinder to check all available online sources of QSL information; agreement among multiple sources increases my confidence that a QSL card will reach its intended destination.

Alex OE3JTB

Yesterday after an Windows update I have the same, this helps "pathfinder option Internet Explorer Emulation, click update".

Carl Licari-NX5T

I did not try to reboot at the time but I shut down at night so a reboot did take place in the morning.
It's working fine now for the third day since the occurrence.
Thx
Carl