Conversion during ADIF import?

Dave Fugleberg

SKCC Logger puts the QSO partner's SKCC number in a SKCC tag (e.g. <SKCC:5>1817T).

When importing this ADIF file to DXKeeper, I want the value in the SKCC tag to go into APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6.

Is there a way to specify such a mapping for imports?

I currently work around this by using Notepad to search and replace <SKCC: with <APP _DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6:   in a copy of the ADIF file before importing.  I was just curious if DXKeeper had a built-in way to handle such situations. If not, no big deal.

Thanks!

SKCC Logger puts the QSO partner's SKCC number in a SKCC tag (e.g. <SKCC:5>1817T).

When importing this ADIF file to DXKeeper, I want the value in the SKCC tag to go into APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6.

Is there a way to specify such a mapping for imports?

+ Yes: On the Configuration window's "User Items" tab,

1. set the Caption for user item #6 to

SKCC

2. check the ADIF box for user item #6.

+ This capability is described here: