How to "Abort Update from LoTW"

n7bv@...

GD,

How does one abort subject command?

I had never run it before and have over 100,000 QSO'sĀ  in my log.
=============
73, Chuck N7BV

Dave AA6YQ

How does one abort subject command?

+ Click the Abort button in the small "DXKeeper Update from LoTW" window that should be present on your monitor.

I had never run it before and have over 100,000 QSO's in my log.

+ Invoking "Update from LoTW" with more than 1000 QSOs in the Log Page Display displays this message:

"depressing CTRL while clicking Sync LotW QSLs will certainly be faster"

+ and gives you the opportunity to immediately abort the operation.

n7bv@...

Thanks for the quick response Dave, however don't see a smallĀ  "DXKeeper Update from LoTW" window.

I misread/misunderstood the "depressing CTRL while clicking Sync LotW QSLs will certainly be faster" msg.

Is there anything else to try?

73, Chuck N7BV

Thanks for the quick response Dave, however don't see a small "DXKeeper Update from LoTW" window.

+ Did you try closing or minimizing each of the windows currently on your monitor?

I misread/misunderstood the "depressing CTRL while clicking Sync LotW QSLs will certainly be faster" msg.

Is there anything else to try?

+ The only other alternative is to terminate DXKeeper.