RF (Power) of the Commander

Carlo - IK2RPE

No problem at all. Thank you Dave

Carlo  IK2RPE

Da: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> Per conto di Dave AA6YQ
Inviato: venerdì 26 marzo 2021 17:34
A: DXLab@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [DXLab] RF (Power) of the Commander

+ AA6YQ comments below

Is it possible to have - when I log a QSO - that in DxKeeper pane Log_QSOs>QSO>Power is reported the actual RF (Power) appearing in Commander when RF is enabled in "Xmit Meter" **instead** of the power set in DxKeeper Config>Defaults>Default_Transmit_Power_by_band?

+ Not at present, That could only be done for the subset of transceivers that can be directed to report their RF output, and the result would be inaccurate if a linear amplifier were in use. Technically straightforward, but a lot of development and remote testing would be required for what seems like relatively low value.

Mail priva di virus. www.avg.com

[...]

Many thanks

Carlo  Ik2RPE