ADIF Import and DUPES

no. I mostly only do LOTW now. If I should work one of my 4 ATNOs left Id QSL direct.
I do reply to QSLs sent to me via mail via the same.
I rarely send to QSL Buro anymore.

+ OK. If you don't want to send QSL cards to those 535 QSO partners, do the following:

1. backup your log (Configuration window, Log tab, Backup button)

2. In the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab,

2a. past this SQL expression into the textbox:

QSL_SENT='R'

2b. depress the CTRL key while striking the S key

+ This will filter the Log Page Display to contain your 535 QSOs whose "QSL SENT" items are set to R

3. in the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window's "Modify QSOs" panel

3a, set the "Item Name" selector to QSL_SENT

3b. leave the "Item new value blank

3c,  click the Mod button

Kirk, N0KK

no. I mostly only do LOTW now. If I should work one of my 4 ATNOs left Id QSL direct.
I do reply to QSLs sent to me via mail via the same.
I rarely send to QSL Buro anymore.
KK

QSL "Requested"

DXK>QSLTAB>ADD REQUESTED

+ Thanks. If a QSO's "QSL Sent" item is set to 'R', that means you intend to send a QSL card to your QSO partner, either by directly printing a QSL card, or by print a QSL label that can be affixed to a pre-printed QSL card. Is that your intention?

Kirk, N0KK

QSL "Requested"

DXK>QSLTAB>ADD REQUESTED

I guess the only thing in my log file Id still like to get cleaned up is the "R" Requested calls. Ive got 535 of them remaining and I'm not sure how to clear those up.

+ What's an "R" Requested call?

Kirk, N0KK

Thank you for the tips.

In my situation, I'm running multiple versions of WSJTX on multiple radios/SDR receivers at the same time. Also on 2 pcs.

Some have JTDX running as well. At times I'll even have a writelog program logging stations. Not all of them work/log automatically with DX Labs simultaneously. I should say, Ive not found a way to do so perhaps.

I did have import setting as you've suggested here. I decreased the time to 30 minutes.
Latest attempt at bringing in a file worked as it should and has been. Why last week a couple files leaked past dupe checking Ive no clue. Ive since removed all dupes from the log of over 50k qsos

I guess the only thing in my log file Id still like to get cleaned up is the "R" Requested calls. Ive got 535 of them remaining and I'm not sure how to clear those up.
If anyone can lend suggestions Id sure appreciate that.

Recently I started having issues with the importation of ADIF files.
In this example I import my wsjtx adif file using IMPORT QSOS tab>standard ADIF. When I run this operation duplicates are now added into my log.
Which now forces me to remove all duplicates. Quite a long process.
In the past I'd import this way the dupes were ignored.
Ideas as to what is happening?

+ If you direct DXKeeper to import an ADIF file with the "Check duplicates on import" option disabled on the Main window's "Import QSOs" tab, then all QSOs in that file will be imported, whether or not they are duplicates.

+ If you direct DXKeeper to import an ADIF file with the "Check duplicates on import" option enabled, then DXKeeper will check each QSO in the ADIF file against every other QSO in the log, and reject it if it duplicates an existing QSO (based on the factors you specified in the "Duplicate Checking" panel on the Main window's "Import QSOs" tab). This checking makes the import operation take much more time than importing with duplicate checking disabled.

+ Like Joe W4TV, I don't understand why you are importing the WSJT-X log file; unless you delete it after each operating session, it will accumulate every QSO you've made with WSJT-X, so directing DXKeeper to import it will generate even more duplicates each time, unless you enable duplicate checking.

+ Most ops employ interoperation between WSJT-X and DXLab so that clicking the WSJT-X log button conveys the QSO directly to DXKeeper. See "Getting Started with K1JT modes and DXLab" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModes

Joe Subich, W4TV

Did you perhaps clear the "Check duplicates on import" box in the
Import tab?

Did you perhaps clear the "range" box in the Import tab?

Why are you importing the WSJTX log file rather than using WSJTX
and/or JT Alert integration to log each QSO directly to DXKeeper?