Commander 15.0.6 is available
If you are using Window Defender Antivirus (Windows 10), update it to its latest malware definition in
before installing or upgrading to Commander 15.0.6
- improves the accuracy of Spot Lifetime enforcement in the Bandspread and Spectrum-Waterfall windows
- when controlling a Flex Signature radio, provides a "show each mode's Filter Group" option on the Configuration window's "Filter
- when controlling a Yaesu FTDX-10 radio, provides default shift and width settings by mode on the Configuration window's "Filter
Groups tab (not yet tested with an FTDX-10)
- when controlling an Icom IC-705 or IC-7300 running firmware version 1.40 or later, supports the SCROLL-C and SCROLL-F spectrum
tracking modes (tnx to Björn SM7IUN and Knut LA9RY)
- updates the ChangingBandwidth.htm, ChangingFrequency.htm, Configuration.htm, and NetworkService.htm documentation files
1. Commander 15.0.6 adds a new "Use radio's scroll options" box to the top of the Spectrum-Waterfall Configuration window. If the
"Use radio's scroll options" box is checked, a new Scroll checkbox appears in Spectrum-Waterfall window's Range panel, enabling
selection of the SCROLL-C and SCROLL-F spectrum tracking modes.
---- The "Use radio's scroll options" box will be automatically checked if the radio reports its spectrum tracking mode to be
SCROLL-C or SCROLL-F.
---- In SCROLL-F mode, the transceiver will automatically display a spectrum slice that includes the transceiver frequency,
independent of commands received from Commander
2. in this version, the Secondary CAT Port's "CAT Protocol" selector can be set to "FlexRadio PGXL", but this is not yet working
correctly with a FlexRadio PGXL amplifier.
3. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"
- 0 of 68 antivirus scanners accessible via Virus Total detected malware <https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload>
- 0 of 15 antivirus scanners accessible via Jotti detected malware <https://virusscan.jotti.org/>
- submitted for online analysis by Microsoft Windows Defender: no malware detected
4. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
5. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of Commander, see
Commander 15.0.6 is available via the DXLab Launcher and via