DX Keeper and upload to LotW

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment sbelow

Is all LoTW processing first cone first served or do small uploads get any priority?

+ First-come, first served. If small uploads were given priority, every logging application would break large uploads into groups of uploads small enough to have priority - accomplishing nothing except lowering aggregate throughput.

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Is all LoTW processing first cone first served or do small uploads get any priority?

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb