From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 1:27 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] ft857

Joe

I was trapped once on my radio club's radio as menu item 20 was set to "Linear".  This means there is no CAT operation available on the DIN socket.

Greg VK3VT

On 19/03/2021 08:27, Joe K2UF wrote:
Hi Bill,

com port is ok.  I have several USB > Serial adapter cables, have used them for several years on different projects with no problems.  I suspect the ct62 (din to db9 cable).  I have a new one on order.

73  Joe K2UF.