Any DXLab issues w/ WIN 10 V20H2?

Alan Swinger

Tks, Norm. - Alan K9MBQ

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 9:25 AM Norm - KC1BMD <noka@...> wrote:
I installed DXLab Suite about two months ago (WinWarbler installed but not using it presently) and 20H2 has been running since May 2020.
-> No issues that I can detect.

--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

neil_zampella

The entire suite works great under the latest Win10.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 3/18/2021 6:59 AM, Alan Swinger wrote:
Getting messages from MS about updating WIN 10 to V20H2. Has anyone done so and were their any subsequent problems with DXLab apps?
Thanks - Alan K9MBQ

Norm - KC1BMD