Spots in Bandspread window blinking on updates

Norm - KC1BMD

I typically have a lot of things running and that was the only noticeable problem I observed. I did not think to check for any resource consumption issue. After a reboot this morning, it appears to be working well again with spot just popping on screen with no noticeable "blanking". Thanks for the tip and if it happens again I'll check the usual suspects.
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I don't think I noticed this before but the spots (call signs) on the bandspread window blink (off then quickly on again) when spots are being updated in SpotCollector. What I am trying to describe is that the spots are completely blanking from the Commander Bandspread window and then reappearing (in less than a second). As I look at it now, it happens every few seconds, which makes it difficult to read and click on spots.

+ The update mechanism works as you describe. Normally, the process is quick enough to not be noticeable.

Am I missing some configuration item or some documented explanation?

+ Your computer has become significantly slower.

Dave, AA6YQ

Norm - KC1BMD

I don't think I noticed this before but the spots (call signs) on the bandspread window blink (off then quickly on again) when spots are being updated in SpotCollector. What I am trying to describe is that the spots are completely blanking from the Commander Bandspread window and then reappearing (in less than a second). As I look at it now, it happens every few seconds, which makes it difficult to read and click on spots. Am I missing some configuration item or some documented explanation?
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD