Commander

I was wondering if any has experienced anything odd with their radios when Commander is running.I get a beep on radio from time to time only when Commander is running.I'm running a Kenwood TS2000.

+ When my TS-2000 receives "new mode" directives from Commander, it changes mode, and audibly plays the first letter of the new mode in CW (e.g. "L" for LSB); this also happens when I change mode via one of the TS2000's front panel buttons.

+ When my TS-2000 receives a directive to change band, it audibly plays "RR" in CW.

+ This functionality is described in the "Beep Function" section on pages 74 and 75 of the TS-2000 Instruction Manual; tables on these pages explain the meaning of these "beeps".

+ You can control the volume of these "beeps" using Menu #12.

Rich KB1FGC <marzo7088@...>

I was wondering if any has experienced anything odd with theirĀ  radios when Commander is running.I get a beep on radio from time to time only when Commander is running.I'm running a Kenwood TS2000.
Thanks
73