Winwarbler Macros

David A92GE

At some point in the last few days I noticed that the "startup macros" had disappeared (a setting I have not touched for years). Now every time I re-enter them they disappear when Winwarbler is closed. Any ideas how I can save them (There is no save button for these items).

73

David
A92GE

At some point in the last few days I noticed that the "startup macros" had disappeared (a setting I have not touched for years). Now every time I re-enter them they disappear when Winwarbler is closed. Any ideas how I can save them (There is no save button for these items).

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your WinWarbler folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

David A92GE

No, there is no error log.

73
David
A92GE

No, there is no error log.
+ OK. Please do the following:

1. on the General tab of WinWarbler's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate WinWarbler

3. start WinWarbler, and wait for it to fully intialize

4. on the General tab of WinWarbler's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

5. attache the errorlog.txt file from your WInWarbler folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com